Gold Mining Equipment
The treatment of gold ores, in particular the competing technologies and their relative advantages and economics, has always been a major focus within JXSC Mine Machinery’s engineers.
- For example, gold ore with large specific gravity difference and coarse dissemination particle size is generally treated by gravity separation process.
- For gold ore with large differences in mineral surface wettability and fine dissemination particle size, the flotation process is generally used for beneficiation.
- For complex and refractory gold ores, in order to recover gold and other valuable components to a greater extent, a combined beneficiation process is often used.
Gold mining and processing plant requires the use of crusher, grinding mill and separation, dewatering equipment. The specific equipment to be used needs to be determined according to the actual production situation. However, with more than 35 years of rich experience and unique knowledge in gold ore processing area, JXSC Mine Machinery have developed some useful mining processing plant for different kinds of gold ores.
gold mining equipment for sale
gold mining process
Placer gold deposits are deposits of native gold debris distributed in loose clastic deposits. Gravity separation is the main method to recover gold placer ore, and gold and its associated minerals can be recovered to the greatest extent through gravity separation. Common processes include jig separator, shaking table, spiral chute and centrifugal concentrator.
Rock gold ore mainly selects the appropriate gold mining process according to the composition and composition of the ore. The commonly used gold selection processes are mainly cyanide gold separation process, flotation gold mining process and gravity separation gold process.
A common type of gold flotation plant to process rock gold ore, and is often used to process gold-containing sulfide ore with high floatability. The flotation process can enrich gold into sulfide minerals to the greatest extent, tailings can be directly discarded, and the beneficiation cost is low.
Anon-filtered cyanide carbon pulp extraction process, its principle is to use activated carbon to directly absorb and recover gold from cyanide pulp. Mainly used for gold-bearing oxide ores with high slime content.
A process flow of adding activated carbon to pulp and simultaneously leaching and adsorbing gold is one of the main methods of gold beneficiation at present. It includes six stages of pulp removal, concentration before leaching, leaching and adsorption, desorption electrolysis, pyrometallurgy, and activated carbon regeneration.
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the contact form below to get the quotation price and engineer help.
We will response your request within 24 hours.
- We do not provide jobs, nor do we interested in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solution, we don’t buy and sell mineral ores.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.