Three-Disc Magnetic Separator
Type: Dry Magnetic Separator
Material Size: ≤2mm
Magnetic Disc Separators for Mining, Aggregates, and Minerals Industries
The disc separators are widely used to achieve the accurate separation of materials that have varied magnetic susceptibilities.
Our disc separator has been updated to accommodate modern manufacturing demands and incorporate new innovations in technology.
Working Principle of 3-Disc Magnetic Separator
JXSC’s magnetic disc separator features up to three high-intensity electromagnetic discs, with each disc set at a different height from a feed conveyor.
The first disc is positioned the furthest from the feed material, so as to extract only the particles that are most magnetically susceptible. The second and third discs are set at lower gaps, and by increasing the magnetic force at each disc, different grades of magnetic material are able to be effectively separated.
To further adjust the magnetic intensity, the current of the coil can be adjusted to suit specific mineral separation requirements. This feature means that each disc separator can be set up and designed for individual mineral ore.
When operating mineral separation work, the processing begins with a hopper dispensing feed material onto a vibratory feeder tray, which then distributes material onto thin and even layers onto a moving conveyor. While the material is being conveyed beneath the rotating electromagnetic discs, the high gradient magnetic zones on the discs attract magnetic particles. Next, the rotating discs carry these captured particles to discharge chutes, entering a non-magnetic area where the material is then released. To ensure the total discharge of magnetic particles, scrapers are mounted on the chutes. Any non-magnetic material then moves to the second magnetic separation zone, undergoing secondary separation before finally being discharged as a clean non-magnetic product. If necessary, the third stage of separation may be added.
- Tantalite and Columbite separation
- Tin processing
- Beach sands (separating ilmenite, garnet, monazite, and zircon sand)
- Wolframite recovery
- Abrasive minerals separation
- Robustness, high efficiency, optimum performance and durability. easy maintenance
- Single or multi separation zone can be provided for maximum separation performance .
- This unique compact construction suitable for use in high-volume applications,Allows for maximum recovery of ferrous metals particle
- High performance magnet design for providing effective and efficient method of metal recovery
- Deep field magnet systems penetrate through product burden and remove maximum amount of ferrous metal
- Wide range of models and sizes to cater for different application and capacities.
Professional Mineral Beneficiation Equipment, Solutions & Services
Talk with JXSC’s mining experts to get more help, free to conslution!
models & specifications
|Hauteur||Distance to beltsurface 2mm|
Disk teeth 1700
|Distance to beltSurface 2mm|
Disk teeth 1800
|Revolution of magnetic disk||r/min||25-40||22-38|
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the contact form below to get the quotation price and engineer help.
We will response your request within 24 hours.
- We do not provide jobs, nor do we interested in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solution, we don’t buy them.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.
More ways to get in touch with us.