Antimony Ore Processing
Antimony ore is divided into antimony oxide and antimony sulfide, and its beneficiation methods are mainly hand selection, gravity separation and flotation. Gravity separation is mainly used for the separation of antimony oxide ore and coarse-grained stibnite to separate them from gangue minerals. Flotation is applied to fine-grained disseminated antimony sulfide ore.
All antimony ore beneficiation processes can be processed by hand separation-gravity separation-flotation and other combined processes. We provide antimony ore processing plants and equipment with strong adaptability, high recovery rate.
Antimony Beneficiation process
1. Hand Selected
Antimony ore is often produced as coarse monomer crystals or massive aggregate crystals. Due to the large differences in color, luster, and shape between antimony-containing minerals and gangues in antimony ore, it is convenient to hand-select.
To improve the efficiency of manual separation, ore washing should be carried out first to remove sludge impurities. Due to the relatively large volume of the original ore of stibnite, it needs to be crushed to be sorted in the next step.
2. Gravity Separation
Gravity separation is mainly suitable for the antimony oxide ore processing, and can also be used for pre-selection and enrichment of antimony sulfide ore before flotation. The common stibnite, yellow antimony, red antimony and antimony are minerals with high density and coarse particle size separated from gangue by gravity separation. Especially for the pre-selection of low-grade antimony ore, it has a very good effect. The main gravity separation equipment used is spiral chute, shaking table, jig concentrator, etc.
3. Flotation Separation
Flotation is the main beneficiation method to obtain powdered antimony concentrate, which is included in almost all beneficiation processes. It has high beneficiation index and recovery rate.
- The commonly used single flotation method is suitable for processing single antimony ore.
- The combined gravity separation-flotation method is suitable for treating antimony ore with uneven particle size. For example: tungsten-antimony-gold polymetallic sulfide ore, antimony-arsenic-gold polymetallic sulfide ore, tin-lead-antimony-zinc polymetallic sulfide ore, antimony-lead-zinc-mercury polymetallic sulfide ore and arsenic-antimony-gold polymetallic sulfide ore, etc. The purpose of re-election is to discard a large amount of waste rock and reduce the cost and equipment investment of subsequent flotation.
Antimony Ore Processing Plant
sulfide antimony flotation plant
This is a 300TPD sulfide antimony flotation processing plant with spiral chutes for tailing. It mainly includes the following equipment:
- Chute feeder
- Jaw crusher
- Fine jaw crusher
- Vibration screen
- Electromagnetic feeder
- Ball mill
- Slurry pump
- Spiral classifier
- Flotation machines
- Disc vacuum filter machine
- Spiral chute
- Shaking table
- Cone thickener
- Plate filter press
- The chute feeder is for feeding the stones to the jaw crusher automatically.
- The jaw crusher crushes the big stones to small, then to the fine jaw crusher.
- The fine jaw crusher is for crushing the output from the jaw crusher, to make the stones into fine sands.
- The vibration screen is for sieving more than 20mm back to the fine jaw crusher, and 0-20mm to the storage bin.
- The storage bin+electromagnetic feeder is for automatically feeding the materials to the ball mill.
- The ball mill is for grinding the fine sands to 0-1mm, combined with the spiral classifier to ensure the final product’s size is 0-0.074mm.
- The No.1 slurry pump is for transporting the overflow from the spiral classifier to the flotation machine.
- The flotation machine is for getting the antimony concentrate with chemicals.
- The antimony concentrate of the flotation machine will to the thickener and then to the disc vacuum filter machine to get dry final products.
- The tailing of the flotation machine will pump to the spiral chute to recover the antimony, and the antimony concentrated from the spiral chute will to the shaking table concentrate again.
- The tailing of the spiral chute and shaking table will pump to the cone thickener and then to the plate filter machines to recycle the water from the tailings.
Notes: The capacity for this complete flotation plant can be customized as per request such as 10tph, 50tph, 100tph, etc. The layout of the machines just for your reference will need to revise based on the mine condition.
Among them, the spiral chutes in the process flow can be replaced by a centrifuge concentrator. The layout of the machines just for your reference will need to revise based on the mine condition.
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the contact form below to get the quotation price and engineer help.
We will response your request within 24 hours.
- We do not provide jobs, nor do we interested in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solution, we don’t buy and sell mineral ores.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.