Hard Rock Gold Mining
The hard rock gold (vein gold) mining process can be roughly divided into crushing, screening, grinding and beneficiation.
JXSC supports customized hard rock gold processing plants, and its equipment can maximize concentrate enrichment, high-grade finished products and can bring you huge economic profits.
Hard Rock Gold mining process
The hard rock gold mining process enables the extraction of valuable gold from rocks and ores, mainly including crushing, grinding and gravity separation to form gold processing plants. The plant is large processing capacity, low operating cost, and can recover even fine gold particles efficiently.
- Crushing: In the crushing stage, there are mainly two-stage one-closed-circuit process and three-stage-one-closed-circuit process. The jaw crusher or cone crusher is used for coarse crushing; the jaw crusher or other gold crushing machine is used for medium and fine crushing operations.
- Grinding: For the requirement of gold ore grinding fineness, a ball mill is usually used together with a classifier, and the qualified particle size is below 200 mesh.
- Gravity separation: At present, gravity separation is only used to select rock gold deposits with simple structure and coarse grain size, especially the oxide rock gold deposits with high density. Gravity separation relies on large differences in density between the targetmetal (gold) and the materials in which it is found. It also requires thatthe target metal cannot be bound to the surrounding rock matrix. Mian gravity separation equipment including sluices box, spiral chute, jigs, centrifugal concentrator and shaker tables.
Due to gold ore containing multiple minerals or impurities, it is necessary to obtain higher-grade concentrate. Usually, using combination of multiple processes is required for separating, including flotation, magnetic separation, electric separation, CIP, CIL, etc.
hard rock gold processing plant
♦ Hard-rock gold processing plant (jaw crusher + ball mill + shaking tables)
Here is the detail flowchart explanation for hard rock gold processing plant:
1. Loader or excavator feed raw ore into the hopper; Vibrating feeder feed primary jaw crusher; primary jaw crusher is to crush big stone to medium size.
2. Output of primary crusher sent to fine jaw crusher by belt conveyor; fine jaw crusher is to crush medium sized stone to small size.
3. Output of fine jaw crusher sent to vibrating screen by belt conveyor; Oversized rock is back to fine jaw crusher for further crushing by belt conveyor;
4. Undersized materials sent to one transit ore bin by belt conveyor; Fine ore in transit bin is sent to ball mill via electromagnetic vibrating feeder+belt conveyor. ball mill is to grind ore to powder size.
5. Discharge of ball mill goes to spiral classifier for roughly size separation. Coarse particles will be back to ball mill for further grinding;
6. Fine particles will be sent to the centrifugal concentrator for concentrating fine gold by a slurry pump.
7. Tailings of centrifugal concentrator go to sluice box for recovering more gold; Concentrates of sluice box and centrifugal concentrator are sent to shaking table for fine concentrating gold.
This setup is a 5-10tph vein gold crushing plant, main equipment and flow details as follows:
- Jaw crusher
- Hammer crusher
- Shaking tables
1. The trough feeder it can feed evenly to the crusher.
2. The jaw crusher preliminary crushing of large stones can also be made mobile type as requested.
3. The hammer crusher output size is adjustable like 10mm,5mm, etc. For this project it’s grind materials to 0-2mm, it also can be made mobile type as per request.
4. The shaking table is gravity to recovery gold, with very high recovery rate and it is very friendly to the environment.
This plant also can be used for hard rock tin ore/ coltan ore/ tungsten ore/ chrome. The capacity can be customized as requested, such as 10tph, 20tph,50tph,100tph, etc.
Hard rock gold processing plant for sale
JXSC provides a complete set of gold processing equipment and solutions according to specific mineral production needs. We also support small hard rock gold processing plants with small investments and quick results. The equipment is light, easy to use and flexible.
hard rock gold mining equipment
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the information below for the quotation price and engineer’s help. We will reply asap!
- We do not provide jobs and have no interest in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solutions; not buy and sell mineral /ore /materials.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.