Gold CIL processing plant
CIL (Carbon In Leach) is the carbon leaching method for gold extraction. Normally the CIL process can concentrate gold from 2.5–3.5 g/t in ore to 2000 to 6000 g/t on carbon.
CIL gold process is suitable for beneficiating oxidized gold ore with low sulfur and mud content. It is characterized by low cost, short infrastructure construction time and few production links.
Gold Carbon in leach Process
It is a process in which activated carbon is added to the pulp, and leaching and adsorption are carried out simultaneously. Simplifies leaching and cyanidation for the CIP process. The main gold CIL process flow: crushing, grinding, leaching, desorption electrolysis, tailings dewatering.
The CIL gold plant is complex as it involves the leaching and adsorption of competing species, the influence of cyanides, oxidizing agents and passivating agents and carbon attrition. However, we (JXSC) have over 35 years experience in the gold processing solutions design, control, and optimization of such a complex process. With our solution, high recovery, high profit and low cyanide concentrations can be achieved simultaneously.
CIL Gold Processing Plant
CIL circuit is a process of continuous leaching of gold from ore to liquid and counter-current adsorption of gold from liquid to carbon particles in a series of tanks.
The CIL gold processing plant is complex, and the CIL circuit holds the key to profitability in the gold extraction process. Here is a gold CIL process flow.
- Slurry of crushed gold bearing ore, and cyanide solution enters the first tank of the CIL circuit.
- As the slurry passes through the circuit, gold continuously leaches in the cyanide solution.
- Sufficient residence time is provided in each tank to facilitate the leaching. Carbon particles are suspended in the tanks to simultaneously adsorb gold from cyanide solution.
- Screens are installed in each tank to prevent carbon transfer along with the ore. The screens only allow smaller ore particles to pass through.
- Fresh carbon from the elution circuit enters the last CIL tank. Counter-current transfer of carbon particles takes place using
slurry pumps at regular intervals.
- The carbon in the first tank has highest gold loading and is sent to the elution circuit for gold removal.
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the information below for the quotation price and engineer’s help. We will reply asap!
- We do not provide jobs and have no interest in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solutions; not buy and sell mineral /ore /materials.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.