Manganese Ore processing
The manganese ore beneficiation plant & equipment is a production line that processes the manganese ore mined from the mine to improve the grade of the manganese ore.
Application: Manganese oxide ore, carbonate manganese ore, ferromanganese ore, manganese-containing iron ore and multi-metal composite manganese ore processing.
manganese Beneficiation Process
Manganese ore can be roughly divided into manganese oxide ore and manganese carbonate ore according to the properties of manganese ore. The beneficiation methods of these two manganese ores have similarities and differences, so the manganese mining and processing equipment is also different.
- Gravity separation:The process of sorting according to the density difference between the mold ores, putting the mixture of ore particles into the vertically ascending and descending variable-speed medium flow, and then separating them. The manganese ore dressing equipment jig has the characteristics of simple structure, low investment, high separation efficiency, high recovery rate and low operating cost. Under suitable conditions, it can remove about 80% of the waste rock in siderite. The specific gravity difference between manganese minerals and waste rocks in manganese oxide ore is large, and good beneficiation indicators and economic indicators can be obtained by using gravity beneficiation method.
- Magnetic separation: Manganese ore is a weakly magnetic mineral, so the strong magnetic separation method can be used for effective separation of manganese ore. The magnetic field strength of the strong magnetic separation equipment must be higher than 14000 gauss. The difference is sorted to obtain manganese concentrate. Manganese ore magnetic separation is mainly suitable for manganese oxide ore and manganese carbonate ore beneficiation, generally referred to as an auxiliary beneficiation process, but dry strong magnetic separation can also be used to treat manganese ore in areas without water or water shortage.
- Magnetic-Flotation: The main beneficiation methods of manganese carbonate ore are strong magnetic separation and flotation. The flotation process is a general flotation process, and the equipment used includes crushers, ball mills, classifiers, mixing drums, flotation machines, etc. Mainly used for beneficiation of manganese carbonate ores or associated polymetallic manganese ores.
manganese ore Processing plant
1. Rock Manganese Ore Processing
This setup is for the manganese ore processing plant, main equipment including:
- Jaw crusher
- Cone crusher
- Vibration screen
- Ball mill
- Slurry pump
- Spiral chute
- Double drum magnetic separator
- The raw bin+vibration feeder for feeding materials to the jaw crusher automatically, you only need to load the materials to the raw bin by truck or excavator or else as you want.
- The jaw crusher is for crushing the raw ore to small pieces, then to the cone crusher to get the fine sizes.
the vibration screen for separating the size +20mm back to the cone crusher, 0-20mm will to the hopper+electromagnetic feeder, then to the ball mill.
- The ball mill is for grinding the 0-20mm materials to 0-1mm, then using the slurry pump to transport the 0-1mm materials to the spiral chute to separate the heavy minerals.
- the double drum magnetic separator is for separating the manganese from other heavy minerals, making the manganese concentrate to a higher grade.
The capacity for this washing plant can be customized as per request such as 10tph, 50tph,100tph, etc
2. Alluvial & Rock Manganese Ore beneficiation Plant
This is one setup of alluvial & rock manganese ore process plant, including the main equipment:
- Trommel scrubber
- Vibrating screen
- Impact crusher
- Belt conveyor
Capacity: Scrubbing 100 TPH, Crushing with 200 TPH
1. Scrubbing part: The vibrating feeder feeds the raw material into a trommel scrubber for scrubbing and washing the clay.
2. The output from the scrubber goes to a vibrating screen directly for screening. The vibrating screen with 4-layer decks for separating different products: 5mm, 20mm, 30mm and 80mm.
3. Crushing part: The vibrating feeder feeds the raw material around 200mm into an impact crusher for less than 80mm crushing.
4. The output from the crusher also goes to a vibrating screen for screening. The overscreen of more than 80mm particles goes back to the impact crusher again for crushing.
Please note the crusher can adjust based on different input feeding stone sizes.The capacity for this process plant can be customized as per requirement and mine situation.
Manganese Ore Mining Equipment
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the contact form below to get the quotation price and engineer help.
We will response your request within 24 hours.
- We do not provide jobs, nor do we interested in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solution, we don’t buy and sell mineral ores.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.