Capacity: 10-900 t/24h; Up to 150% spiral submergence
Spiral diameter: 300-3000mm; Single, double or triple pitch spirals are available
Application: It is often combined with a ball mill to form a closed-circuit cycle to divert ore sand; classification in the grinding circuit of all mineral processing plant, sand and gravel plant; and desliming and dewatering in sand washing operations.
Introduction: Spiral classifiers are the main equipment for the classification operation of the mineral processing plant. It is mainly used for ore classification, separation, screening, desliming, and dewatering in sand-washing operations.
- The spiral centrifugal classifier has the advantages of strong continuous operation, large processing capacity, low energy consumption per unit output, and convenient maintenance. It can handle particles with a diameter of 1um-10mm.
- The horizontal spiral centrifugal classifier adopts the method of wet classification, and its processing capacity can reach 1~20 (m3 slurry) kg/h. It is widely used in minerals, metal powders, chemical raw materials, pigments, fillers, etc.
Types: There are four classifiers: high weir single spiral and double spiral, submerged single spiral and double spiral.
- High weir spiral classifier is suitable for coarse particle classification, the maximum size of overflow is generally 0.4~0.15mm;
- Submerged spiral classifier is suitable for fine particle classification, the maximum size of overflow is generally below 0.2mm.
Advantages Of Spiral Classifier
- The energy consumption of spiral classifier is 50% lower than other classification equipment, and the output is also increased by 50%.
- The water tank has a large slope, which is convenient for forming a closed-circuit ring grinding operation with the ball mill, and forms a self-flow sand return.
- Simple operating process and stable working status, greatly reducing maintenance costs.
- Its spiral structure can ensure a large enough settling area to extend the material suspension time, which is more conducive to the even distribution of materials during the classification process.
- Users can adjust the parameters of the spiral classifier according to their needs, such as spiral speed, inclination and outlet size to achieve different classification requirements.
Working Principle Of Spiral Classifier
The spiral classifier is based on the principle that the solid particles are different in size and specific gravity, so the settling speed in the liquid is different. Fine ore particles float in the water and overflow, and coarse ore particles sink to the bottom of the tank.
Spiral classifier is widely used in beneficiation plant to match with ball mill to form a closed circuit circulation path to distribute ore sand. Filter the material powder milled in the mill, and then use the spiral piece to screw the coarse material into the ball mill inlet, and the filtered fine material is discharged from the overflow pipe.
models & specifications
Over Flow (t/24h)
Returned Sand( t/24h)
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the information below for the quotation price and engineer’s help. We will reply asap!
- We do not provide jobs and have no interest in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solutions; not buy and sell mineral /ore /materials.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.