Silver Ore Processing
Silver is often associated with lead-zinc ore, copper ore, gold ore, and limonite, and is mainly produced by flotation. The silver intercalation in its silver-bearing minerals is fine and complex in size, and combined beneficiation methods such as flotation-cyanidation and gravity separation-flotation are often used.
JXSC will customize complete silver ore processing plant and equipment according to the nature of ore and customer needs.
silver ore Beneficiation Process
Silver-bearing ores are mainly divided into gold-silver ores and lead-zinc-copper-associated silver ores. Their silver production accounts for more than 99% of the total output. Taking the independent silver mine mainly producing silver as an example, its beneficiation method usually adopts silver ore flotation process. The associated silver ore adopts a single flotation method, a combined process of flotation-gravity method, and flotation-cyanidation leaching method.
The selection of silver ore beneficiation process is usually determined according to the properties of gold and silver ore and product specifications.
- Flotation separation is suitable for silver ore with fine inlaid particle size and strict symbiosis with sulfide ore.
- Gravity separation method is used to treat the silver ore separated from the monomer, that is, the silver with the coarse particle size and the free state is embedded. There is no pollution and low cost when the silver is recovered by gravity separation. The main equipment used are spiral chute, shaking table, jig and so on. The reselection is often combined with the silver ore flotation process.
- Cyanide leaching methods is mainly used for silver sulfide minerals. In order to increase efficiency, gold and silver concentrates are selected and then cyanided on-site to produce gold and silver.
- Gravity separation and flotation combined process is suitable for ore with high grade but uneven particle size and easy to dissociate, which can improve the silver ore recovery rate and reduce certain beneficiation costs.
- Flotation-cyanation leaching combined process is suitable for recovering sulfide ore embedded in gangue minerals to obtain a small amount of concentrate through flotation, and then cyanidation treatment can improve the recovery rate of silver ore.
Silver ore processing plant
1. Crushing stage
The content of silver in the ore is extremely low. In order to extract the silver, the silver ore needs to be crushed and ground, and the beneficiation method is used to pre-enrich or separate the silver from the ore. The jaw crusher is used for coarse crushing and medium crushing, and the cone crusher is used for fine crushing.
2. Grinding stage
The screened final product is ground through the first stage ball mill and forms closed-circuit grinding with the classification mechanism. The silver inlaid in silver-bearing minerals has fine particle size and complicated occurrence state. Therefore, grinding is very important in the preparation stage of the silver ore beneficiation process.
3. Separating stage
Depending on the nature of the ore, the silver ore beneficiation process required for it is also different, including gravity separation, flotation, cyanidation, flotation, combined beneficiation and other methods.
4. Dehydration stage
After the desired minerals are separated, because they contain a lot of water, a thickener must preliminarily concentrate them, and a filter press is used for the first and second stages of dehydration. The tailings are directly discharged to the original tailings pond, and the backwater is recycled.
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the information below for the quotation price and engineer’s help. We will reply ASAP!
- We do not provide jobs and have no interest in investment or partnerships.
- We provide mineral processing equipment and solutions; not buy and sell mineral /ore /materials.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.