100TPH Coltan Processing Plant In Nigeria
We guarantee the high quality machine in the mineral processing industry, established in 35 years of experience
1. Raw ore: Coltan (columbite-tantalum) with high mud content and strong clay viscosity
2. Capacity: 100TPH
3. Location: Nigeria
4. Input size: 150mm
5. Output size: 0-2mm
Feeding – Washing – Gravity separation – Screening – Gravity separation – Crushing – Screening – Magnetic separation
The client wants to get ferrum, tantalum and non-magnetic material.
100TPH Coltan Processing Plant flow details:
1. Washing process: Trommel scrubber
We want to get columbite-tantalum concentrates, first, we must wash and desliming the ore and remove the disturbance of soil. Ores washing machines are widely used drum trommel scrubber, log washers to wash tantalum in Africa. The solution we have designed for our client is to use a drum trommel scrubber with a screening function. Then it goes into the beneficiation process. The less than 80mm materials feed into trommel scrubber for washing and screening. <5mm materials go to beneficiation flowsheet, others transport away.
2. Extract tantalum from coltan ores: Roll crusher, Jig separator, Shaking table
Use gravity separation equipment jig machine to separate concentrates and tailings. The concentrates are screened two sizes by vibrating screen. <1.5mm concentrates feed into shaking table, more than 1.5mm concentrates are crushed again by roll crusher.
3. Magnetic separation: Magnetic separator
We use other group shaker table for middlings tantalum. At Last, the three disc magnetic separator are used to separate ferrum, tantalum, and non-magnetic material.
Coltan Processing Plant Solutions & Flow Design
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the information below for the quotation price and engineer’s help. We will reply ASAP!
- We do not provide jobs and have no interest in investment or partnerships.
- We provide mineral processing equipment and solutions; not buy and sell mineral /ore /materials.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.