200TPH Alluvial Gold Washing Plant In Ghana
We guarantee the high quality machine in the mineral processing industry, established in 35 years of experience
- Raw ore: Alluvial gold with sticky mud
- Capacity: 200TPH
- Input size: 200mm
- Output size : 0-6mm, 6-12mm
- Gold trommel scrubber
- Vibrating screen
- Gold sluice box
- Gold centrifugal concentrator
- Shaking table
- Jig separator
- Mining field: Accra, Ghana, plain, no height difference is allowed, and the ground cannot be dug too deep
- Raw ore information: The amount of sticky mud is relatively large. When feeding, a high-pressure water spray gun is required to disperse the material. The gold particle size is 0-12mm, and the maximum feeding particle size of the raw ore is 150-200mm.
- Customer request: After ore washing, gold particles of 0-6mm and 6-12mm are recovered respectively. The process is required to be as simple as possible, easy to operate, and low energy consumption.
1. Washing stage: Drum scrubber
The loader feeds the material to the hopper, the high-pressure water spray gun sprays water to the silo, and the material is fed to the vibrating feeder. The grid screened out +75mm, the belt conveyor transported +75mm of waste, and the 0-75mm guide chute fed into the washing machine.
The trommel scrubber does not have a screen, and the material is discharged into a high-frequency vibrating screen (the first 6mm sieve, the second 12mm sieve),
2. Screening stage: Vibrating screen
The first vibrating screen discharges 0-6mm into 4 rows of gold chutes (2 sets * 6 meters in each row) to recover 0-6mm gold, 6-75mm goes into the second vibrating screen,
6-12mm into 2 rows of gold chutes (2 sets * 6 meters) to recover 6-12mm gold, and +12mm waste belt conveyor to transport it away.
3. Gravity separation: Jig separator, shaking tables, sluice box
All the concentrate washed out of the gold chute goes into the jig machine, the 0-2mm concentrate is screened and then put on the shaker, and the +2mm concentrate on the screen is cleaned out manually on a regular basis. (Jig concentrator and shaking tables are installed indoors by customers to prevent workers from stealing gold)
Gold Processing Plant Solutions & Flow Design
Trommel scrubber (without screen)
2 sets high frequency vibrating screen
JXSC-2045, 6mm, 12mm sieve hole
2 sets belt conveyor
1 set small shaking table
2 sets large water pumps
12/10 inches, 55KW
1 set high pressure water pump
15 sets gold sluice box
With cover + metal mesh
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the contact form below to get the quotation price and engineer help.
We will response your request within 24 hours.
- We do not provide jobs, nor do we interested in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solution, we don’t buy and sell mineral ores.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.