Lead Zinc Processing
Capable Materials: Raw ore is a mixture of sulfide ore lead, zinc, and barite
Processing Capacity: 10tph (For more capacity, please contact us)
Max Feeding Size: 200mm
lead-zinc ore beneficiation process
According to the different types of ore, lead-zinc ore beneficiation process is also different, common are heavy-floating, magnetic-floating, heavy-magnetic-floating and so on. Flotation is generally indispensable for the separation of lead-zinc ores. As far as the flotation process is concerned, it can be divided into a priority flotation process and a mixed flotation process, that is, whether there is floating lead first and then floating zinc, or if the lead and zinc are mixed and floated out.
Crushing and screeningMost of the lead-zinc deposits are carbonate deposits, and some are skarn-type, spout-sedimentary deposits. The main metal minerals in the deposit are galena, sphalerite, pyrite and chalcopyrite. Generally, a three-stage one-closed circuit crushing process is adopted. The crushing and screening equipment commonly used in the beneficiation process of lead-zinc mine is as follows:
GrindingAccording to the different properties, genesis, structure and structure of the lead-zinc ore in different dressing plants, there are large differences in the design of the grinding process. Because of economic considerations, small dressing plants often adopt a simple grinding process to facilitate operation and management. In order to obtain better economic and technical effects, large-scale beneficiation plants usually conduct multiple scheme comparisons to determine the grinding process.
Flotation1. Mixed flotation-lead zinc separation Process advantages: The flotation process performs two mixed flotation of lead and zinc under weak alkaline conditions, and separates lead and zinc under weak acid conditions. The process of mixing lead and zinc twice can discard the tailings at one time and reduce metal loss. In the lead-zinc ore beneficiation process, the destination of the coarse concentrate and the location of the separation ore return can be flexibly configured to adapt to changes in the grade of the original ore. 2. Floatable for lead and zinc, separation of lead and zinc, mixed floatation of zinc and sulfur, separation of zinc and sulfur Process advantages: Floatable lead and zinc eliminate the forced suppression of easily floatable minerals by priority flotation, and also avoid the forced activation of difficult floated zinc minerals by mixed flotation, thereby reducing the consumption of reagents and the subsequent separation of residual reagents Impact. In the lead-zinc ore beneficiation process, the commonly used equipment is a mechanically agitated flotation machine. This year, with the improvement of flotation machine technology, the modified and upgraded version of mechanical agitated flotation machine has been widely used in the newly-built concentrator.
Professional Mineral Beneficiation Equipment, Solutions & Services
Talk with JXSC’s mining experts to get more help, free to conslution!
Equipment Lists For Lead Zinc Processing Plant
Processing Flow Overview
1. Excavator or loader send raw ore into raw ore bin, through chute feeder to feed jaw crusher. Here jaw crusher is primarily crushing big rocks to 40-100mm medium size.
2. Output of primary jaw crusher through belt conveyor go to fine jaw crusher for further crushing to 20-60mm small size. Here secondary jaw crusher is fine crushing 40-100mm rock to 20-60mm
3. Output of fine jaw crusher through belt conveyor goes to vibrating screen for sieving above 20mm and below 20mm. Here the vibrating screen is with 1 deck sieve 20mm hole size.
4. Above 20mm from over screen are back to fine jaw crusher for reprocessing via belt conveyor
5. Below 20mm from under-screen through belt conveyor go to fine ore silo, through the electromagnetic vibrating feeder to feed ball mill. Here ball mill can grind 0-20mm ore to powder size 0-1mm
6. Output of ball mill flow to spiral classifier form a closed grinding system so that above 90% output is 200mesh which meet with flotation condition.
7. Underflow of spiral classifier goes to one slurry tank, then use a slurry pump to send it to 1st mixing tank, then to 1st flotation machine for separating out the lead.
8. The concentrate of 1st flotation machine goes to one slurry tank, use a slurry pump to send it to 1st thickener, underflow of thickener through the slurry pump goes to 1st disc vacuum filtering machine for dehydration, the final product is lead concentrate.
9. The tailing of the 1st flotation machine goes to one slurry tank, use a slurry pump to send it to 2nd mixing tank, then to 2nd flotation machine for separating out zinc.
10. The concentrate of the 2nd flotation machine goes to one tank, use a slurry pump to send it to the 2nd thickener, underflow of thickener through slurry pump go to 2nd disc vacuum filtering machine for dehydration, the final product is zinc concentrate.
11. The tailing of the 2nd flotation machine goes to one tank, and using a slurry pump sends it to 3rd flotation machine for separating out barite.
12. The concentrate of the 3rd flotation machine to one tank, use a slurry pump to send it to the 3rd thickener, underflow of thickener through slurry pump go to 3rd disc vacuum filtering machine for dehydration, the final product is barite concentrate.
Contact Us Now
Please fill out the contact form below to get the quotation price and engineer help.
We will response your request within 24 hours.
- We do not provide jobs, nor do we interested in investment or partnerships.
- We provide equipment and mineral processing solution, we don’t buy them.
- We value your privacy and keep your information safe.
More ways to get in touch with us.